Tony & Shelley at RMYS Ball

Tony & Shelley at RMYS Ball
Just awarded Clubman of the Year

Saturday, October 23, 2010

1 plus 1 equals 2

1 plus 1 equals 2

I’m on a new adventure in life
One that may well end in strife
But that’s ok I don’t mind
If what I look for I can find

I woke this day with a sense of heart
To seek a companion I have to start
With trepidation I begin to look
Out & about in every cranny & nook

First what I want I must decide
This lessens the chance of a bumpy ride
Kind generous assertive no doormat for me
Fun sexy gentle good looking to see

A voice I could listen to for hours
A sense of joy as we play in the bowers
Shoulders strong for depending upon
Intelligence a must for later on

Chemistry a subject I failed at school
Something I now need so I don’t look the fool
Here’s to champagne and bubbly too
To celebrate the sum 1 plus 1 equals 2

Shelley Ornsby
July 30 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment